Join us, become a member!
- Companies which have their headquarters in Europe, or belong to groups with headquarters in Europe are welcome in ESMC.
- European Research Centers
- PV organisations which fully support the goals of ESMC
- Companies that produce in Europe but with headquarters outside of Europe, and companies with shareholders in majority outside of Europe are welcome as supportive members but are not allowed to be elected or to take a majority stake in ESMC.
Effective voting members are material producers, manufacturers, equipment or research centers established in Europe (HQ) and producing at least partially in Europe.
- 5750 Euros per year
- 2875 Euros per year for Small Enterprises (The European commission definition) and Research Centres
Associated non-voting members have similar profiles without headquarters in Europe –without voting rights.
- 4600 Euros per year
- 2300 Euros per year for Small Enterprises (The European commission definition) and Research Centres
Notify us of your interest
We invite you to express your interest in becoming an ESMC Member by completing the following form. Kindly note that this step is not a formal membership application, but rather an initial expression of interest. Once you have submitted the form, our secretariat will promptly get in touch with you to arrange a call and commence the process of becoming a member. This process will ascertain whether you meet the requirements for either an effective full-voting membership or an associated membership.
We look forward to potentially welcoming you as a valued member of our organization. Thank you for your interest in joining ESMC!